I am good at making unordered lists, however. Onward and twirling!
- I don’t have much to say. Um, yeah. Except in some cases…
- I have too much to say. When I really get going on a subject, I’ll end up with walls of text about space probes or megabytes or hamburgers. tl;dr
- I lack focus. My blog is too general to even appeal to me.
- I’d rather do than write. I’ve tried to write about my interests, but writing about them necessarily takes time away from doing them.
- I lack the ego. It really takes the wind out of my sails when there are hundreds of millions of blogs and there is literally no reason for anyone except the people I know to read mine. Besides, I could just tell them what I want to say directly. But then they don’t get to deal with my superfluous italicizing.
- I never know how to end a post. Um, yeah.